Sunday 31 March 2013

Sunsets and swimming with dolphins!

So this weekend I managed to cross 2 major things off my bucket list and I just had to share!!!

1: Watching the sunset on the beach
I've always wanted to do this and as I leave Australia in 2 weeks my time is running out so on friday night me and my family grabbed our swimming stuff and raced down to the beach to catch the sunset. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life, seeing the sun start to set and the reflection on the water is truly one of the worlds greatest sights. Here's some photos from that night :)




2: Swimming with wild dolphins
Swimming with dolphins has always been at the very top of my bucket list and on Saturday I finally managed to do it!! I went on a tour with Rockingham Wild Encounters and it was the best day of my life. My auntie bought me a voucher as an early birthday present and we were both so excited! We had to wear wetsuits (the most unflattering thing in the world!) and snorkels and we went out into the Rockingham bays on the search for dolphins. The man said sometimes it can take up to 5 hours to see them but we found the first group after 5 minutes! After this we had really good look and saw about 4 different groups. Being able to get so close to them and hear the sounds they make and how they interact with each other in their natural habitat was aaaa-mazing!! Once in a lifetime opportunity and I will never ever forget it. Not got that many photos :( Only downside to the day!








Have you ever seen the sunset on the beach? Or swam with dolphins? 
Leave me a comment :)

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment