Tuesday 26 March 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1

A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

So here is day 1 of my 30 day blog challenge!! I'm so excited to be doing this :)
(A day late I know, but I was poorly yesterday!)


This morning I woke up and felt so ill. Had a really bad headache, a sore throat and just generally felt like shit! It was absolutly pouring it down too and I didn't bring anything waterproof to Australia with me. I did not want to get out of bed at all but I I was up, dressed and out the house for half 7! I went to a little cafe on the Mandurah Foreshore called Merchants Tea House for breakfast and sat with a croissant, a pot of tea and my kindle for like an hour watching the weather outside- there is literally nothing better to do when it's raining!!

I then went to the hairdressers and finally got my hair sorted out. It's been in such bad condition recently from the constant home bleaching and over straightening so I booked myself in for a deep treatment, highlights and a cut! After feeling pooey all morning it was the best pick me up :) As you can sort of see in the photo I've had a sort of side fringe cut back in and I had 3 different colours of blonde highlights in. My hair looks and feels better than it has done in ages!!!!

After a quick stop off at subway for lunch I got a taxi home and crawled straight into bed where I didn't move again until the following morning. When you're feeling poorly there is nothing better than putting your comfiest pjs on, getting a hot water bottle and getting into bed! So my day wasn't too exciting, hope I feel better tomorrow.

See you tomorrow! J x


No comments:

Post a Comment