Wednesday 13 March 2013

25 facts about me!



Seen as this is my first blog post (argh exciting!!) I thought that it would be a good idea to give you a bit of backround on me! My favourite blogs are the ones where after reading a few posts you feel like you know the writer! So here it is.. 25 facts about me!

1: I seem to have the most difficult name in the world to spell! Jaime Leigh Heathcote. Everyone from teachers at school, people at work and even some friends seem to struggle spelling it!

2: I'm 18 years old, 19 next month! Boo hoo, I want to stay 18 forever.

3: I'm from Manchester and live in a little town called Audenshaw. It's genuinely the best place to be a teenager! The shopping and nightlife is amazing. Couldn't imagine growing up anywhere else!

4: I left college last year after studying law, religon & sociology and decided to take a gap year. It's the best thing I've ever done.

5: I'm currently living in Australia although I fly home next month! My Auntie and Uncle live in a town called Mandurah, 50 minutes outside of Perth and invited me over for the summer.

6: I'm genuinely obsessed with my Cat. It's actually worrying. He's grey and white & called Jim and he'll be 2 in June. I'm sure he'll be a regular part of my blog.

7: I have the most varied taste in music. I love anything from Ed Sheeran to Lower than Atlantis to Justin Bieber!

8: I have 4 younger siblings. 2 sisters and 2 brothers and I can't imagine loving anyone more than I love them! I'm such a stereotypical overprotective big sister.

9: I am THE worst singer ever but this doesn't stop me. My friends and family describe my voice as "a cat being strangled" which I just think is a bit harsh!!

10: I'm obsessed with travel. I've got a list in a little notebook of all the places I want to visit in the world. I'm determined to have been to every continent at least once in my life.

11: I love anything that is pink! My bedroom is pink, my camera is pink, my laptop is pink and my nails are normally a shade of pink too. I'm such a girl.

12: I absolutely hate bananas. The taste, smell and texture of them makes me gag- eurgh!

13: If I could only drink 1 drink for the rest of my life it would the Frijj chocolate fudge brownie milkshake. It's the nicest thing ever.

14: I'm obsessed with horoscopes and read mine everyday. I'm a Taurus and my personality fits it perfect.

15: I'm so independant it's weird. I love doing things on my own. Coming to Australia has brought this out in me even more. I've spent hours exploring Perth on my own.

16: I love nights out and always manage to drag my friends out with me! There's nothing better than your best friends, cheap drinks and good music!

17: I look identical to my mum when she was my age. Sometimes  I see photos and can't tell if it's me or my Mum. So weird.

18: When I first meet people I'm so unbelievably shy. I don't know what it is, I just find it hard to be myself. But as soon as you get to know me you will realise what an absolute freak I actually am!

19: I struggle to say my "R's" in some words. I'm like a female Johnathon Ross. My friends take the mick out of me constantly for my mini speech impediment.

20: I'm obsessed with twitter (@jlheathcotex) and am constantly updating it with rubbish!!

21: I attract embarrassing and awkward moments. Without fail, I get some sort of bad luck every day. Normally in front of a large group of people or a good looking boy.

22: I think I have s.a.d disorder. I'm soooo happy when it's sunny but as soon as I get cold my mood just darkens and I'm horrible to be around. Best thing about winter is the cute jumpers and scarves.

23: I love buying presents for people. I like to think I'm good at choosing things for people. I always try to make them personal so I know they'll love them.

24: I spend at least an hour a day, if not more watching weird videos on Youtube. My favourite videos are definitely cute cat ones!

25: I'm only 5ft 2" :( This makes it so hard to buy leggings/jeans that fit. It's also a pain trying to take photos with your best friend who happens to be 6ft!!

J x x


2 comments:

  1. Just want to say I love your blog, and I live down the road from you! Ha I live in Ashton!! I've just recently started a blog myself, it's good to read somebody else's who hasn't been doing one for long!!

    Best of luck,

    Jen xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh really?! Wow that's cool :) Awh thanks! I know, it's daunting isn't it! I've just followed you, keep in touch!

      Jaime xx

      Delete