Thursday 11 April 2013

Review: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner

*Buy shampoo here* | *Buy conditioner here*
I've just finished this shampoo and conditioner up and thought I would take the opportunity to review them! As some of you may have read in previous posts, my hair has been so dry recently that I've been  buying every hair care product in sight! They are from the "Hello Hydration" range that Herbal Essences have brought out and they are designed for people with dry/damaged hair (Me!!!). Both products contain Hawaiian coconut and orchid extracts.

Can I first off start by saying I love this shampoo and conditioner! I've used them both up which shows how much I like them, I normally get half way through, get bored and try a new product. The bottle claims to make hair feel "up to 100% softer in 1 wash" which I don't necessarily think is true but my hair truly does feel a lot softer than before I started using them. 

Both products have a coconut scent to them, which just reminds me of Malibu and the beach and summer! It's so nice and the smell lingers on your hair after which I absolutely love. The shampoo makes my hair feel thoroughly cleansed and the conditioner is really thick and makes my hair feel silky and soft even after just 2 minutes!

I would give this set of shampoo and conditioner a 10/10! I will be repurchasing these at the next opportunity again as they have become an important part in my hair routine!

Have you tried this shampoo and conditioner? What's your favourite brand of haircare products?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie, how are you? I hope you are well. xx

    You know what i think i need this kind of shampoo right now as my hair is feeling horrible, i tried this dry shampoo & conditioner product as a sample and urgh since then my hair been feeling really greasy and lumpy and more lifeless than usual so i need to hydrate my hair badly!!

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the smell of this shampoo & conditioner, Have used this for a while and it makes my hair feel lovely :) great post

    http://vonpixii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooo, I love your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Check out my blog post to see what to do :)

    http://phlerbler.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog, what a great post! Just followed you so looking forward to your upcoming posts!


    My blog is http://charlotteeileen.blogspot.co.uk/ if you get a chance would love you to go and have a look and maybe follow me back if you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm the 1% of people who who haven't tried herbal essences :P sounds good though love your blog :)

    peachwednesdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this range, I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for a while now and they are really great.
    Zeynab xx
    The Beautifully Disastrous

    ReplyDelete